
*This is the day we were at Mt. Pecatcho
it's a Mt. with a huge statue of Jesus with his hands out like he's about to pick you up*
Hey It's your girl Ivana
I was thinking that I should get a blog because i am really bad at keeping people up dated so i can just keep this updated with little things often and you will be more in tune with my life in Central America than you are now. :) how cool is that.
Today is December 18 2006 and me and the girls (Lisa, Kara, Carolyn, Adriane) are just chillen' at Tim and Lori's Crib because they are on vacation so we got the house!! yeah.
We are buying gifts for our families and trying to memorize parts for a vacation bible school that we will be doing in January in the campo.
It's been a while since we have been living with one another and it's kinda fun to spend these few days with them again.
I hope that you all have Spanish/English dictionaries because i will some times be using Spanglish in my up dates and i don't want you to miss what I'm trying to say ok
Dios te bendiga
su chicka
Gozo (Joy)
2 comments:
Hey Baby!
It's me and I have been thinking about you! Great pics!!!!
Aminah is now 12 yrs. and doing well. Napier is born again! Hallelujah!!!!
Your Other Mother
Feliz Navidad!
Hello sweetheart! We know you wanted to join us at our first family holiday fest, but we know you're doing something much more important.
I just wanted you to know what an impressive young lady I think you are and wish you God's speed on your journey!
With MUCH Love
AND RESPECT!...
Your cousin,
(Aunt) Deanna
Post a Comment