Monday, June 4, 2007

Been home and about to leave

Hello all of you I cannot believe it's been one whole month since i've been away from everything that has to do with Harrisburg Discipleship Center (HDC) and Honduras. I have been off the STEP team "06-07" for a month and in Ohio for 27 days...WOW!
I have been very lax since being home but things are starting to pick up so that makes me happy.
Adjusting to home life is still taking place and I don't think I will ever quite get the hang of it again but i will just keep trying.
Since i've been home things have changed even in the 4 weeks i've been here. My older brother Morris graduated from Messiah and is now at home. With him comes his whole posy of friends who come at 10 or 12:30 am, play, sometimes eat, some sleep and the others go home and start over again the next night.
Time keeps moving and I want it to go but backwards because I would love to just be back in Honduras with my host family so many days. I know that God has created our minds to remember the good and forget the hard or hurt times but at least while i was away I only remembered all the good stuff about home but now being here......
Please pray for me because my next mission stop is CANTON. OHIO and wow is that going to be ummmm different.
So home...'there really is not place like home' and God knew that there should be just one place such as that.
Next monday I will be leaving for training for a inner city kids camp and will be there from June 11-August 10. And then from August until God calls my year done i will be at 922 Arlington Ohio.
Please if anyone reads this please pray for me because I believe this will be the hardest mission field that I have bee in so-far.

No comments: